Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Your dream can become a reality



    When you was a little child. Did you ever have big dreams? Did you dream of being a school teacher, or how about being a Caring nurse one day? And maybe that little boy growing up wanted to be a fire fighter or even a doctor. As a child, they really believed that whatever they said they wanted to be when they grew up that it was possible that could be Anything they wanted.

 

Some children had supportive parents and said, yes baby.. You can be that one day if you believe it! Oh the enthusiasm the kids has. They agreed and they repeat it to anyone who listens. Other kids may not have supportive parents. They may plant seeds of gloom and doom and doubt and tell them that it's just not possible. That child's self- esteem is broken and they grow up still with that mindset of what the parent said and their dreams are to far off and that it will happen to others. Nothing is worse than someone not believing in you. But what's more powerful is that you go against the looming mountain, and you believe that whatever you want to achieve, it can and will be done no matter what. You got the confidence and you are unstoppable. It make take year's, but you will arrive if you don't give up.

 

My life hasn't been easy. I've had many struggles. For a while, nothing seemed possible. When I started my business Norma's bath in 2004, I soon had a dream. I mentioned it to my fiancée at the time that I would be on television and


magazines. It seemed impossible. How would this happen? I didn't see it. But I spoke it. The miracle is in your words. A dream that I refuse to let go of no matter whom thought what.

Hard work lots of faith and prayers, it happened. I appeared on three local television stations. God blessed and made a way. The journey wasn't easy, but With determination and not giving up, my dreams came true. Time and again.

 

Do you believe?

Copy of Norma's Bath is under Diamond Elite magazine on Amazon. 

 QTVQ Business television interview in Lexington, Ky. see it online on youtube. 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gratefulness

  Looking back while growing up, we where not from a family of wealth. There was me and seven other siblings living in old homes with our pa...