I hope that I am not alone. Our Summers are getting hotter each year. I'm miserable. I sweat enough to lose loads of pounds lol. I often change tops because the A/C is working overtime and I'm looking for a pool that I cannot even swim in.
Fall here in Kentucky is beautiful. especially when we get a rainy Spring. there's nothing like enjoying cool fresh air on a long walk. or seeing the colorful leaves falling in our back yard in vibrant different colors. Mom used to take a single leaf and put it a book or in her Bible. Mom loved Fall.
I love Everything Fall. from wearing Chunky sweaters and Turtle necks to cute Fall Jackets. and sporting cute jeans and gotta have those boots! I went shopping today and found my Army green Jacket to gorgeous Reds clothing. I don't shop often, but it was pretty fun to do and I got it all on clearance. yesss... Do you love to shop all things Fall? what about those amazing scented candles? you could just eat them! I am also a candle maker and I love making my candles and candle tarts, but
I also love to purchase them. Mmmm.. Pumpkin spice, Gingerbread, Cinnamon,
Snickerdoodle, Lemon pound cake and more. I love to light one up
in the Bathroom, or any room actually. especially in my Entry way foyer. I love the cozy vibe, don't you?
And let's not forget about our gorgeous soft cozy throws, and
fuzzy slippers. I try not to purchase a new throw yearly, but
I need to try harder! they come in all kinds of textures and colors. I cannot get enough of them, toss one at the foot of the bed, or toss it on your couch, with the added candle on your coffee table. it's so relaxing and peaceful. nothing like smelling the delicious aroma of a candle cuddled up with your throw while watching a Hallmark movie. and lastly, Do you love to drink a pumpkin spice Hot coffee? or how about baking a muffin? all of this just get's you into that Fall mood. what could be better than that? Bring on the Fall...

No comments:
Post a Comment